Silicon Ranch Corporation is one of the largest independent solar power producers in the United States. The company owns and operates PV systems totaling over 500 MWDC with an additional 800 MWDC under contract, and more than 800 MWDC in late-stage development. The company benefits from the experience of our management team that has built over 3.0 gigawatts of conventional and renewable generation assets, including but not limited to the first large-scale solar projects in Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee. Following on from a significant transaction with Shell New Energies in early 2018, the company is poised for substantial growth.
- Since the company was founded in 2010, Silicon Ranch has successfully executed every project for each PPA we have signed.
- Unlike many solar developers who sell their projects to third parties, Silicon Ranch owns and operates our entire portfolio.
- Silicon Ranch’s work across a diverse set of customers—including electric cooperatives, investor-owned utilities, military and defense facilities, small to large industrial companies, and commercial businesses—demonstrates our ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders to customize solutions that ensure successful outcomes.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking to add the following position to our dynamic and fast growing team:
Position: Administration Associate
Location: Nashville, TN
Overview: We are looking for an experienced administrator to assist in coordinating various activities and certain organizational responsibilities of the company and its projects. The candidate must be proactive, organized and demonstrate good communication skills. In addition, the candidate must be willing to assist other team members in meeting the administrative and organizational needs of the company. The candidate must also have strong judgment, good time-management skills and be willing to work independently.
Main Responsibilities: As Administrative Associate, the candidate will primarily work with the Senior Manager, Office and Human Resources as well as the CEO, COO, CDO, and CCO to assist in various aspects of the company’s functional areas, including business development, administration, office management, legal, and project financings. Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Efficiently manage the general administration and office organization, including but not limited to:
- Greeting, welcoming and coordinating all visitors to the SRC reception
- Answering the main SRC telephone and directing/taking messages as necessary
- Execute, scan and file any executive documents, as necessary
- Check, receive and review all Mail and deliveries (UPS/Fedex)
- Submit invoices to Concur or to other work colleagues, as necessary
- File away documents digitally and physically
- Send mail out through USPS and Fedex
- Organizing and tidying the two kitchens as well as restocking of supplies
- Make sure all conference rooms, mainly board room, is straightened up and cleaned up each morning and throughout the day
- Restock office supplies including printer supplies
- Keep phone directory updated and distributed to employees
- Send visitor names down to the front lobby email address, asking them to add the names to their visitor list for the appropriate day/time
- Assist in the administrative aspect on special requests or projects for each department of the company on an as needed basis
- Help coordinate and compile quarterly Board of Director packets and as well as the scheduling of the Board meetings
- Assisting where needed in support of the growth of the company and its asset portfolio
Reporting: The candidate shall report to the Senior Manager, Office & Human Resources
Qualifications & Skills:
Education: College degree qualifications preferred
Required Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience in a growing company
- Experience with a high volume and fast paced business environment
- Pro-active, responsive and self-starter
- Strong communication and organizational skills are essential
- Accurate and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work well and professionally with others
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.