Founded in 2011, Silicon Ranch is a fully integrated provider of customized renewable energy, carbon, and battery storage solutions for a diverse set of partners across North America. The company is one of the largest independent power producers in the country, with a portfolio that includes more than four gigawatts of solar and battery storage systems that are contracted, under construction, or operating across the U.S. and Canada. Silicon Ranch owns and operates every project in its portfolio and has maintained an unblemished track record of project execution, having successfully commissioned every project it has contracted in its history. In recognition of its holistic approach to land management, which the company has trademarked Regenerative Energy®, Silicon Ranch was named 2020’s “Most Forward-Thinking” company by Solar Power World.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost-effective custom renewable energy, carbon, and battery storage solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, and industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts, restores soil health and biodiversity, and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
- Silicon Ranch develops to own all its projects for the long-term, a distinction that means the company is deeply committed to its partners and communities and stands behind the performance of its facilities day in and day out.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for someone for the following position to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Asset Manager
Years of Experience: 4-6 years
Location: Nashville, TN (or remote)
Overview: This position is responsible for managing the financial analysis and assisting in monitoring and analyzing the operational data for all of the Silicon Ranch solar power plants.
- Manage 3rd Party Operations of several solar facilities and 3rd party vendors by managing daily needs and assessing vendor performance on a regular basis to optimize site performance
- Utilize financial tools to assist the Asset Operations team in identifying the highest priority tasks
- Use financial tools to assist Asset Operations team in determining root cause failures of field equipment
- Create financial reports and presentations for use in reporting to internal executives as well as outside stakeholders
- Manage invoices for preventative and corrective maintenance associated with the operations of the facilities
- Manage a large volume of spreadsheets to track issues and analyze data, constantly aiming to improve and automate tracking tools
- Manage current and future Renewable Energy Credit (REC) contracts
Reporting: Director – Asset Management
Qualifications: Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel and the full Microsoft suite.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Experience in asset management in competitive energy markets such as PJM, MISO, SPP or CAISO
- Experience managing GO compliance for NERC registered assets
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or Finance preferred.
Experience: Intermediate-level position with prior experience in financial analysis, solar technology or other related field.
To apply, send your resume and the position title to firstname.lastname@example.org