Associate, Marketing & Communications
Founded in 2011, Silicon Ranch is a fully integrated provider of customized renewable energy, carbon, and battery storage solutions for a diverse set of partners across North America. The company is one of the largest independent power producers in the country, with a portfolio that includes more than four gigawatts of solar and battery storage systems that are contracted, under construction, or operating across the U.S. and Canada. Silicon Ranch owns and operates every project in its portfolio and has maintained an unblemished track record of project execution, having successfully commissioned every project it has contracted in its history. In recognition of its holistic approach to land management, which the company has trademarked Regenerative Energy®, Silicon Ranch was named 2020’s “Most Forward-Thinking” company by Solar Power World.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost-effective custom renewable energy, carbon, and battery storage solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, and industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts, restores soil health and biodiversity, and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
- Silicon Ranch develops to own all its projects for the long-term, a distinction that means the company is deeply committed to its partners and communities and stands behind the performance of its facilities day in and day out.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for someone for the following position to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Associate, Marketing & Communications
Reporting: The Associate, Marketing & Communications will report directly to the Director, Marketing & Communications
Location: Nashville, TN or Southeast
Travel: Occasional travel is required to support in-person events, tradeshows, and conferences
The Associate, Marketing & Communications supports the Origination Team in growing its new business pipeline through the related but discrete functions of Marketing and Business Development.
The Associate, Marketing & Communications will work with the Marketing & Communications and Business Development Teams to communicate the Company’s value proposition while growing brand awareness and maintaining brand integrity. The role requires the ability to work well with an internal team from multiple operational disciplines, as well as the ability to represent the Company in external venues, including interfacing externally with customers’ senior staff and leadership.
The candidate will understand the attributes of a compelling marketing offering, which includes financial, technical, and qualitative attributes, that distinguish the company in a highly competitive environment.
- Act as primary point of contact and lead planner for Company events, such as groundbreaking or flip-the-switch ceremonies, as well as tradeshows and conferences.
- Work closely with the Company and customers to understand requirements of events; attend event meetings, site visits, and represent the Company as required.
- Develop and implement event plans; communicate requirements, timelines, and progress to all stakeholders.
- Work within approved budget, keep accurate records, and coordinate vendor invoicing and payment details with the Company and customers.
- Design event and Company creative collateral with attention to detail to ensure proper brand messaging.
- Manage the associated production and printing efforts to support events, Business Development, Project Development, Finance, and other departments.
- Support the creation of internal and external digital content for Silicon Ranch and Regenerative Energy, including but not limited to social media content, written collateral, and videos.
- Support updates and ensure quality control for any Silicon Ranch websites.
- Interact with existing and prospective customers via phone and in person.
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing, communications, hospitality management, development, or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, budgeting, and time management skills.
- Familiarity with basic design software and creative platforms, such as Canva and Adobe Suite.
- Proficiency in writing and composition, with special attention to detail. Experience in business writing preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing platforms such as project management software, social media schedulers, and website editors.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires ongoing evaluation and refinement of priorities.
- Comfortable representing the company in a variety of public and corporate settings.
Education: Undergraduate degree in hospitality, business, marketing or related discipline, or equivalent experience required.
To apply, send your resume and the position title to email@example.com