Contracts Manager, Procurement and Logistics
Silicon Ranch Corporation is one of the nation’s leading developer, owner, and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver energy with zero carbon emissions and zero water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost- effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for the following to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Contracts Manager, Procurement and Logistics
Location: Nashville, TN
As a supply chain professional, you will work collaboratively with various internal functions to include Project Development, Legal, Engineering and Construction Management to support the preparation and delivery of Engineering, Procurement and Construction RFPs and contracting processes for:
- Utility scale solar power plants
- High voltage substations
- Contract services as well as develop and manage contract agreements.
- Analyze responses to bid requests and RFPs, identify and summarize commercial differences, and make succinct recommendations in selecting appropriate contractors for awards
- Develop and execute commercial contract strategies
- Lead and manage, as applicable, EPC contract negotiations to support Silicon Ranch project construction initiatives.
- Ensure all commercial activities are executed in line with Silicon Ranch’s corporate and contracting guidelines as well as legal, tax, and environmental regulations
- Consult and provide project support for evaluating and processing EPC contract change orders.
- Apply leading edge supply chain management techniques, supply/value chain analyses and modeling
- Provide market data to support contractor selection, qualification, and on-going performance management
- Ensure continuity of supply and compliance with contracting policy in managing adhoc business requirements.
- Deliver cost savings impacting to improve Silicon Ranch’s bottom line.
- Work with internal stakeholders to support business development and market entry needs.
Reporting: This position reports to the Vice President of Procurement and Logistics
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Logistics, or in a related field
- 6+ years of related experience
- Working knowledge of EPC contracts and contracting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in supply chain management or related field desired
- Operational experience in working with processes and systems that are evolving and subject to change
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and the position title to email@example.com