Field Operations Engineer II
Silicon Ranch Corporation is one of the nation’s leading developer, owner, and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver energy with zero carbon emissions and zero water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost- effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for the following to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Field Operations Engineer II
Location: Nashville, TN
Overview: This position is responsible for overseeing the successful turnover of projects from the EPC team to the Asset Operations and Management team while assisting with the management of key issues within the operation portfolio.
- Leads the review and oversight of the commissioning activities and tests and other actions required to achieve substantial completion for the PV plants assigned to them.
- Leads the review and closeout of punchlist item for the PV plants assigned to them.
- Assists in the creation of guides on how to complete commissioning activities.
- Assist the overall Asset Operations Team in managing high priority issues as they occur such as serial defects and major equipment failures that cause major revenue losses.
- Assists in managing the turnover of appropriate spare parts to be able to effectively operate the plant after turnover.
- Assists in creation of punchlists for project.
- Assists in management of equipment issues with third parties and vendors.
- Any other tasks as required to assist the Asset Operations team.
Reporting: Senior Director – Asset Operations and Performance Engineering
Qualifications: Intermediate skills with Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel desired.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Science, or Mathematics or a certificate or degree showing status as a trained electrician required.
Experience: 3+ years of work experience in engineering, construction oversight, operations, maintenance or project management required. 1+ year of solar power experience required.
To apply, send your resume and the position title to firstname.lastname@example.org