Operations Engineer/Engineering Manager
Silicon Ranch Corporation (“Silicon Ranch”) is one of the nation’s leading developers, owners and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver energy with zero carbon emissions and minimal water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost- effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for the following to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Operations Engineer/Engineering Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
This position is responsible for overseeing the successful turnover of projects from the EPC team to the Asset Operations and Management team while assisting with the management of key issues within the operation portfolio.
- Lead the review and oversight of the commissioning activities and other actions required to achieve substantial completion for the PV plants
- Provide engineering leadership on the review and closeout of punch-list items
- Provide expertise in how to perform commissioning activities
- Manage the updates to the commissioning standard and creation of guides on how to complete commissioning activities
- Assist the Asset Operations Team In managing high priority issues as they occur
- Manage the turnover of appropriate spare parts to be able to effectively operate the plant after turnover
- Assist in overseeing review of factory acceptance tests
- Assist in updating of plant construction standards based on issues observed in commissioning
- Assist in creation of punch-list for project
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Science, Mathematics, or certificate/degree showing status as trained electrician
- 1-3 years of work experience in engineering, construction oversight or project management required. 1 year of solar power experience required
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel