Project Finance Associate
Silicon Ranch Corporation is one of the nation’s leading developer, owner, and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver energy with zero carbon emissions and zero water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost- effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
Position: Project Finance Associate
Location: Remote or Nashville, Tennessee
The primary responsibility will be to support the Project Finance Director in facilitating and executing project financings for the company’s portfolio of solar projects. This will entail:
- Creating and managing project finance datarooms;
- Coordinating all due diligence review and delivery;
- Creating and managing project financing closing checklist;
- Updating and maintaining internal reporting and tracking tools;
- Working closely with the SRC Project Development and Project Delivery teams to track and manage project due diligence;
Additional responsibilities and requirements include:
- Prioritizes work in order to meet project goals and deadlines;
- Other duties as assigned.
Reporting: This position reports to Project Finance Director
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of project finance, investment banking, M&A, or other finance related experience
- Preferred renewable energy project finance experience
- Able to communicate complicated and technical points clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about solar and the renewable energy industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to collaborate within your team and cross-functionally
- Analytical problem solver
- Intellectually curious
- Self-motivated, self-starter who can work independently when necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects and people, and to work well and professionally with others
- Embraces and enjoys a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to broaden areas of expertise over time
Education: Candidate should possess a college degree; Graduate degree preferred.
To apply, send your resume and the position title to email@example.com