Solar Module Washing Technician I
Silicon Ranch Corporation is one of the nation’s leading developer, owner and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver energy with zero carbon emissions and zero water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost-effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for the following to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Solar Module Washing Technician
This position is responsible for performing module washing activities within a defined set of facilities utilizing a Bitimec Roboklin module washing machine and other module washing equipment as needed. They will also provide support on other non-electrical operations and maintenance activities as needed.
- Perform module washing at multiple facilities utilizing Bitimec Roboklin module washing machine including filling and transporting of water to machine.
- Maintain module washing machine and equipment as needed.
- Perform module washing services at facilities utilizing pressure washer and other typical module washing equipment.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance tasks as needed.
- Perform corrective maintenance and repair work as directed.
- Generate reports as required by the SOP.
- Assist a qualified technician with the performance of electrical preventative and corrective maintenance tasks.
- Assist with land management and other tasks as directed.
- Attend equipment training as directed.
Reporting: Dylan Sontag, Director – Asset Operations and Performance Engineering
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office and Outlook required.
Education: High School Diploma
- 1+ years of experience in a mechanically challenging environment required.
- Certification to operate a skid steer and forklift and 2+ years of experience operating this equipment.
- Solar installation or maintenance experience highly desirable.
- Construction experience is desirable.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and the position title to firstname.lastname@example.org