Solar O&M Tech I
Silicon Ranch Corporation (“Silicon Ranch”) is one of the nation’s leading developers, owners and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver energy with zero carbon emissions and minimal water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost- effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for the following to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Solar O&M Tech I
Location: Nashville, TN
This position is responsible for performing non-electrical operations and maintenance activities within a defined facility or set of facilities.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance tasks
- Perform corrective maintenance and repair work as directed
- Generate reports as required by the SOP
- Assist a qualified technician with the performance of electrical preventative and corrective maintenance tasks
- Assist management as needed with field investigations to support predictive analytics
- Provide site access and oversight of third-party contractors as needed
- Assist with module washing, land management, and other tasks as directed
- Attend equipment training as directed
- High School Diploma
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- 1+ years of experience in a mechanically challenging environment required
- Solar installation or maintenance experience
- Construction Experience