Silicon Ranch Corporation is one of the nation’s leading developer, owner, and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver energy with zero carbon emissions and zero water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost- effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for the following to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Sourcing Analyst
Location: Nashville, TN
- Silicon Ranch is a customer-focused, fully integrated independent power producer with a comprehensive platform to develop, design, finance, construct, own, operate, and maintain utility-scale solar solutions to meet the customer needs. The company’s portfolio includes well over 2 GW of projects in 15 states coast to coast.
- As Sourcing Analyst, you will be a key member of the Sourcing team supporting strategic contracting and supply chain initiatives by performing data analysis and communicating findings to help drive operational excellence and standardization.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics (KPIs) that support sourcing process in support of multiple businesses.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, cleaning, mining as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables
- Track and analyze a variety of commodities and report on financial ramifications regarding market inflections
- Provide data analysis on business unit sourcing initiatives, model building, process analysis communication and supplier/contract management
- Help Sourcing team in their strategic sourcing efforts toward reductions in Total Cost of ownership (TCO)
- Interface with both Sourcing and major stakeholders as well as multiple levels of management
- Assist in developing and automating supplier scoring metrics
- Partner with Sourcing and Supply Chain leaders for effective implementation of sourcing/supply chain improvement initiatives
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Develop forecasts to help manage inventory levels and attain the desired inventory turns and investment at the lowest cost.
- Analyze usage and requirement patterns for parts having a lead-time greater than our information cycle to assure future deliveries
- Execute on other sourcing projects as needed
- This position reports to the Senior Manager, Contracts and Procurement
- A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, Finance or a related field.
- Experience using Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, formulas etc.), SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint