Silicon Ranch Corporation (“Silicon Ranch”) is one of the nation’s leading developers, owners and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver energy with zero carbon emissions and minimal water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost- effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for the following to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Sourcing Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Silicon Ranch is a customer-focused, fully integrated independent power producer with a comprehensive platform to develop, design, finance, construct, own, operate, and maintain utility-scale solar solutions to meet the customer needs. The company’s portfolio includes well over 2 GW of projects in 15 states coast to coast.
As a Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for leading all phases of sourcing, including, partnering with stakeholders, market analysis, supplier selection, RFI/RFP, and awarding EPC contracts. Sourcing Manager must also identify and deliver cost savings while maximizing spend. Additionally, the Sourcing Manager will be instrumental in developing and implementing a formalized sourcing process and associated procedures.
- Manage the EPC contracting and sourcing process
- Achieve cost savings goals through competitive bids or strategic negotiations
- Maximize spend under impact through developing stakeholder partnerships
- Perform market analysis and identify suppliers to inform sourcing strategy
- Responsible for supplier negotiations. Develop “win-win” strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Create value-added spend analysis to support decision-making
- Manage communications to business partners, suppliers, and other stakeholders, as necessary
- Establish sourcing policies and ensure compliance within the department
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes within the team
- Manage and mentor staff encouraging professional growth & development
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Logistics, or in a related field
- Minimum 5-10 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of EPC contracts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work with processes and systems that are evolving and subject to change
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a continuous improvement approach
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful