Silicon Ranch Corporation is one of the nation’s leading developer, owner, and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth. We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for a real estate counsel to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Position: Real Estate Counsel
Location: Nashville, TN
We are looking for an experienced transaction-focused real estate attorney to manage and lead all real estate matters in connection with the company’s solar energy projects.
- Drafting and negotiating real estate option agreements, lease agreements, purchase agreements and other site control documents
- Serving as point for the closing on various land transactions
- Coordinating with relevant teams to ensure land-related components are financeable, including working directly with title insurers to secure owner and lender title insurance policies necessary for project financing and resolving title issues and securing right-of-way, easement or encroachment rights as required for project development
- Advising project teams on environmental, land use and natural resource issues
- Assisting the finance team with respect to project finance matters as they relate to real estate, including real property tax matters
- Managing all real estate-related due diligence efforts undertaken by the company
- Assisting where needed in support of the growth of the company and its asset portfolio
- Minimum of 4 years of significant experience as transactional real estate lawyer with demonstrated knowledge of project development matters
- Licensed to practice in the United States
- Strong negotiating, communication and drafting skills are essential
- Business-focused counsel aware of and sensitive to business needs and goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects and people and to work well and professionally with others
- Embraces and enjoys a fast-paced corporate environment with the opportunity to broaden areas of expertise over time
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.