Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Silicon Ranch is one of the largest independent solar power producers in the country.
Mission & Values
To bring communities across the country low-cost, renewable energy, economic growth and development, job opportunities, and partnerships they can count on for the life of their solar projects.
Our Core Values
1. We believe communities deserve reliable, cost-effective CHOICES for their source of power.
2. We believe solar energy projects—when developed responsibly—create enduring, long-term value and deliver a meaningful legacy to their communities.
3. We believe our employees can make a difference in the communities we serve.
4. We believe in the power of collaborative partnerships.
5. We believe we are only successful when our partners are successful.
6. We require honesty and integrity in everything we do.
7. We listen, learn, and respond.
8. We do what we say we will do.
9. We believe in square corners.
10. We choose the right path over the easier path to get the job done.
A Different Kind of Company
Founded in 2011, Silicon Ranch is a fully integrated provider of customized renewable energy, carbon, and battery storage solutions for a diverse set of partners across North America. The company is one of the largest independent power producers in the country, with a portfolio that includes more than five gigawatts of solar and battery storage systems that are contracted, under construction, or operating across the U.S. and Canada.
Silicon Ranch owns and operates every project in its portfolio and has maintained an unblemished track record of project execution, having successfully commissioned every project it has contracted in its history. In recognition of its holistic approach to land management, which the company has trademarked Regenerative Energy®, Silicon Ranch was named 2020’s “Most Forward-Thinking” company by Solar Power World. In 2021, Silicon Ranch acquired Clearloop® which helps businesses of all sizes reclaim their carbon footprint with a direct investment in building new solar projects while expanding access to clean energy.
To learn more about our General Business Principles, click here.