Making Solar Do More®
To bring communities across the country low-cost, renewable energy, economic development, jobs, carbon solutions, and partnerships they can count on for the life of their solar projects.
Our Core Values
- We believe communities deserve reliable, cost-effective CHOICES for their source of power.
- We believe solar energy projects—when developed responsibly—create enduring, long-term value and deliver a meaningful legacy to their communities.
- We believe our employees can make a difference in the communities we serve.
- We believe in the power of collaborative partnerships.
- We believe we are only successful when our partners are successful.
- We require honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We listen, learn, and respond.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We believe in square corners.
- We choose the right path over the easier path to get the job done.
Silicon Ranch is more than a solar energy company
Meet Our Team
Whether in our Nashville headquarters or in the field at one of our facilities, the entire Silicon Ranch team is committed to high-quality, community-focused work that benefits the communities where we locate each of our projects.
Board of Directors*
*Note: Reagan Farr and Matt Beasley of the Management Team are also on the Company’s Board of Directors
Begin operations with two employees
Commission first utility-scale solar farm in Tennessee history, Chattanooga Volkswagen (9.6MW)
Commission first utility-scale solar farm in Georgia history, Social Circle, at the time the largest project east of the Mississippi River (39MW)
Commission first utility-scale solar farm in Mississippi history, Okolona (3MW)
- Commission first utility-scale solar farm in Arkansas history, Aerojet Rocketdyne (17MW)
- Pioneer deployment of US-made First Solar solar panel technology in the southeastern US
Rank in Top 3 in the solar industry for funding after two equity raises in 2016
- Commission first utility-scale solar farm in Alabama history, Cumberland (20MW)
- Cross 500MW of operating project solar power generating capacity and 1GW of contracted projects
- Named 2020’s “Most Forward-Thinking” company by Solar Power World
- Receive Savory Institute first ever certification of solar land as ‘regenerative’
- Acquire Clearloop, which helps businesses of all sizes reclaim their carbon footprint with a direct investment in building new solar projects while helping to bring renewable energy and economic development to underserved communities
- Cross 3GW of solar power generating capacity of operating, under construction, and contracted projects
- Receive first-ever approval from the Kentucky Public Service Commission Siting Board to construct a utility-scale solar farm, Turkey Creek (50MW)
- Launch first of its kind program to train and employ agrivoltaic technicians to implement both regenerative land management and solar maintenance
- Commission a company-record 650+MW of new solar power generating capacity and cross 5GW of contracted projects
- Acquire first-ever solar company owned flock of sheep to restore grassland ecosystems
- Announce industry-leading partnership with SOLARCYCLE to re-use or recycle end-of-life solar modules from Silicon Ranch projects and provide first modules to SOLARCYCLE for processing
- Sign contracts with Nextracker and First Solar, emphasizing commitments to support US manufacturing and promote lower-carbon production processes
- Secure in excess of $1 billion in new equity capital to execute disciplined business plan
Produce more than 2,300 MW of solar generating capacity across 150+ projects in 15 states coast to coast
Interested in a career at Silicon Ranch?
We're always searching for motivated, passionate, and talented professionals to help us fulfill our mission across North America.