Founded in 2011, Silicon Ranch is a fully integrated provider of customized renewable energy, carbon, and battery storage solutions for a diverse set of partners across North America. The company is one of the largest independent power producers in the country, with a portfolio that includes more than four gigawatts of solar and battery storage systems that are contracted, under construction, or operating across the U.S. and Canada. Silicon Ranch owns and operates every project in its portfolio and has maintained an unblemished track record of project execution, having successfully commissioned every project it has contracted in its history. Silicon Ranch has the largest utility scale agrivoltaics portfolio in the country under Regenerative Energy®, its nationally recognized holistic approach to project design, construction, and land management. This model incorporates regenerative ranching and other regenerative land management practices to restore soil health, biodiversity, and water quality. In 2021, Silicon Ranch acquired Clearloop, which helps businesses of all sizes reclaim their carbon footprint with a direct investment in building new solar projects while helping to bring renewable energy and economic development to American regions most at risk of being left behind.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost-effective custom renewable energy, carbon, and battery storage solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, and industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts, restores soil health and biodiversity, and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
- Silicon Ranch develops to own all its projects for the long-term, a distinction that means the company is deeply committed to its partners and communities and stands behind the performance of its facilities day in and day out.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for someone for the following position to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Construction Project Manager, Regenerative Energy Operations
Location: Nashville, TN – Hybrid
Overview: This position is responsible for the planning and execution of Regenerative Energy construction projects, to include new builds as well as retrofits and renovations of existing structures. Responsibilities consist of overseeing a portfolio of multiple projects, managed concurrently. The Construction Project Manager will work primarily with the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) department but will work as needed with various other internal teams including business development, project development, engineering, finance, accounting, legal, and field level construction managers and team members in the execution of projects in support of the Company’s strategic project plan. The Construction Project Manager will manage Regenerative Energy and Asset Management construction projects, with an emphasis on client, vendor, community, and neighbor relations. In addition, the project manager shall establish project delivery schedules and cost tracking for their projects in accordance with company systems and practices. We are looking for an ambitious candidate with initiative and resilience who can be responsible in working toward a goal while contributing creatively to the team.
- Primary lead for installation of required building infrastructure to support Regenerative Energy land management.
- Primary lead for installation of required building infrastructure to support the larger Asset Management function.
- Coordinate and negotiate project specific contracts, drawing support from other SRC departments and management, as needed.
- Pull all necessary construction permits, as required by local jurisdictions.
- Manage and report on project scopes, schedules, and budgets.
- Ensure contractors are meeting SRC safety standards and are regularly conducting related inspections and reporting.
Reporting: Director, Regenerative Energy Operations.
- 7-12 years of experience in project management and/or construction management
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other applicable equivalent experience
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Decision making ability
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong customer service skills with focus on listening to the customer
- Ability to conduct negotiations with vendors, suppliers, government entities, and utilities
- Working knowledge of project management processes and tools
- Working knowledge of project scheduling concepts, techniques, and software such as MS-Project; experience with ProCore a plus
- Working knowledge of office productivity software such as MS-Office suite, including advanced use of MS-Excel
- Working knowledge of Google Earth, PastureMap, or related mapping software
To apply, send your resume and the position title to email@example.com