Silicon Ranch Corporation is one of the nation’s leading developer, owner, and operators of utility scale solar energy plants. We deliver energy with zero carbon emissions and zero water consumption needs.
- We focus on providing excellent customer service, while developing creative and cost-effective custom solar energy solutions.
- We work with a diverse set of customers including utilities, electrical cooperatives, military and defense facilities, large industrial and commercial businesses.
- Our customized approach delivers clean energy in a manner that reduces environmental impacts and aids in economic development in local communities through capital investment, increased tax revenues, and job growth.
We are experiencing significant growth and are looking for the following to join our dynamic and fast-growing team:
Position: Sourcing Specialist
Location: Nashville, TN/Remote
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will work collaboratively with various internal stakeholders including Project Development, Legal, Engineering and Construction Management to support the preparation and execution of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) RFPs and EPC contracts for solar photovoltaic (PV) plants, battery and energy storage systems and high voltage substations and related service agreements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that documents needed for EPC RFPs are provided in a timely manner to support the contracting schedule
- Assist with the RFP, bid evaluation, and contract creation process
- Analyze responses to RFPs, including pricing and commercial/technical differences
- Facilitate receipt of timely responses from the internal stakeholders throughout the RFP and contracting process
- Assist with the maintenance of document control throughout the RFP and contracting process
- Aid in contractor/supplier identification, pre-qualification, and on-going performance management
- Assist in the implementation and operation of the Supplier Performance Management (SPM) program
- Partner with Sourcing and Supply Chain leaders for effective implementation of sourcing/supply chain improvement initiatives
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Execute on other sourcing projects as needed
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Logistics, or in a related field or similar experience
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated success in gathering data, conducting analyses, and generating high quality outputs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate articulately and persuasively with all levels of teams, including superiors and executives.
- At least 2-4 years of strategic sourcing experience or procurement consulting experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Operational experience in working with processes and systems that are evolving and subject to change
- Experience with solar or high voltage substation contracting
Reporting: Either Senior Contracts Manager or Contract Execution Manager
To apply, send your resume and the position title to firstname.lastname@example.org